We do not store IP addresses that we can consult.
We keep email addresses if:
- You order/questions/comment on Sneakerpaleis.nl
- You mail with Sneakerpaleis.
- You register for the newsletter.
When visiting our website, we keep:
- The domain of other sites that you have consulted to reach our site. By this we mean the links to our website where you clicked on.
- Your behavior on our website.
- All the information you voluntarily provide.
This information is used to:
- To improve the content of our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes (only if you subscribe to the newsletter).
- To contact you about an order if necessary.
- To contact you about a question you have submitted.
We can give information about visitors/customers to the Dutch government if they ask for this.
We have taken the necessary precautions to protect the loss, misuse or prevent the alteration of information we receive on our site. For this we have used:
- Lightspeed for offering the website/webshop.
- Mollie iDEAL, credit card and Bancontact / Mister Cash, Bitcoin, Belfius, KBC and Sofort Banking payment possibilities.
- PayPal payment module that is offered to us by PayPal itself and SEOshop.
- Google Analytics for tracking visitor behavior.
If you no longer wish to receive mails in the future from us, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter. That can by clicking "unsubscribe" from the link that we send by the newsletter mail. In the case of other mails you receive from us, you can contact us by email: email@example.com.
Sneakerpaleis can contact you if necessary to inform you about the order(s) that you have placed on our sneaker shop. This can be done by mail or telephone contact.
Upon request we provide visitors of our site to access to all information that we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The information that we collect is the information you have provided to us by an order and/or singning op for the newsletter.
Upon request we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct or delete information that we maintain about them. If you wish to correct or delete your personal data, please contact us.
We are responsible fot the security of the infrmation that we keep ourselves.
With payments through bank transfer, we can see the name of the account holder and the account number. This information is kept by the well secured ABN Amro bank.
With payments through iDEAL, KBC/CBC, Blefius Direct Net and SOFORT Banking, we can see the name of the account holder, the account number and the BIC code of your bank. We also see from which country the payment is done. This information is kept by the well secured company Mollie.
With payments through credit cards, we can see the name of the card holder and the last 4 numbers of the credit card. We can also see in which country the credit card is registered, the type credit card (issuer of the credit card) en from which country the payment is done. In the most payments, we can see if it is a private card or a business card. This information is kept by Mollie. We can use this information to prevent fraud.
With payments through Bancontact, we can see the last 4 numbers of the account number and from which country the payment is done. This information is kept by the well secured company Mollie.
With payments through Bitcoin, we can see the Bitcoin payment address, Bitcoin rate and amount and the from which country the payment is done while paying the order. This information is kept by the well secured company Mollie.
With payments through PayPal, we can see your PayPal address (mail address). We can also see your address information if you have added this to your PayPal account. This information is kept by the well secured company PayPal.
1671 JD Medemblik
Chamber of Commerce number: 61087211
VAT number: NL188255382B03