There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Our own team, team Sneakerpaleis, has some tips for people with smelly sweaty feet. We have often had positive comments after giving these tips!
You know it, you have sweaty feet and their smell can not be drawn. Here are some tips that will be handy.
What to do and not to do:
1. Make sure you have several pairs of shoes and every day wear another pair. This ensures that the odor is very less.
2. Never spray deodorant or perfume in your shoes. The vestiges of deodorant and perfume will make the smell worse. Especially if the remains come in contact with your sweat.
3. It is often recommended by professionals to wear leather shoes. However, it is a solution for some people to wear breathable shoes, which are made for example in part of textile materials (such as the Nike Air Max 90 Essential).
4. Draw every day, new socks. In extreme cases, we recommend you to change the socks several times a day.
5. Some types of materials of socks and shoes provide a pleasant smell when they qualify with sweat. Takes this into account.
6. Wash your feet several times a day with water.
7. Suede leather allows the feet sweat more.
8. Dark colored shoes absorb heat and shoes with bright colors cast heat. Because of this show dark colored shoes increased sweating feet.
9. Go to a specialist to. Ask your doctor for advice.