You have found a couple sneakers, what you are looking for a long time. But are the shoes legit? How do you know that? Hereby useful tips.
In the coming weeks we will post blogs about buying sneakers on the internet or elsewhere. Many tips, which are useful for everyone. We will post all the links on this page to the blogs that we will post on our blog.
After reading our blogs is the risk of buying a pair of imitation shoes very small. We recommend you to read all the blogs related to buying sneakers on the internet or elsewhere. Also you can read how to check on products from healing. We will also teach you how to check the seller on internet scams.
1. Is the webshop where I want to buy legit? (Part 1)
2. Is the webshop where I want to buy legit? (Part 2)
3. Is the webshop where I want to buy legit? (Part 3)
4. Is the webshop where I want to buy legit? (Part 4)
5. Is the webshop where I want to buy legit? (Part 5)
6. Exist size EUR 37 - 39.5 - 41.5 or 43.5 in Nike?
7. Exist the sizes 35.5 - 38.5 - 40.5 and 43.5 in Converse?
8. Does the bottom of all Converse All Star shoes contains a American/English size?
9. Is it correct that the size of one brand does fit different than the other one?
10. Are original Nike also made in China?
11. Is it true that a model may be manufactured in different countries?
12. A common misprint in imitation Nike products
13. A quick way to see that it is imitation
14. How do I check a Dutch online shop or a Dutch seller on internet scams?
15. I paid with a credit card and I'm scammed. What now?