Proudly we announce a new Dutch sneaker exhibition in Amsterdam: Approved Sneakers Market 2017. Be there because the cozy atmosphere is hot!
Approved Sneakers Market (abbreviated ASM) is an exhibition with visitors and sellers from all over Europe. The man behind ASM, Kiwan Leung, is a true sneaker lover and expert, making him a wide network in the sneaker world.
What makes it different from the normal stores and markets/exhibitions?
Most sneaker exhibitions are known for the exclusive sneakers that are sold. Especially at ASM this will be the case because we (Sneakerpaleis) have information about the sellers. A DJ is present for the "ear massage". You can also find many cheap sneakers. Different models and brands are available. Also clothes are well present.
Team Sneakerpaleis on Approved Sneakers Market
Sneakerpaleis has a sales space, where you can buy different brands and models. Especially cheap Nike Air Max shoes for men and women we will sell. Here is a list of some brands and models that you can buy from us:
- Various standard releases Nike Air Max with high discounts and exclusive models like Nike Air Max 1 Atmos Elephant and Nike Air Max 1 Atmos Safari (the exclusive models belong to our private collection of our staff).
- Various models Converse All Star for only 40 euros.
- Vintage clothing (mainly vests of sports brands).
- New Balance 574 for men (60 euros) and for woman (50 euros).
- And much more!
Bring your own sneakers to sell?
There is a separate space where you can hand in your own sneakers so that they can be sold. Keep in mind that you arrive on time so your shoes are seen by as many people as possible. Ask at Approved Sneakers for more info.
Bring your (old) shoes for charity
You can drop your (old) sneakers at Sneakers Paradise. These are then donated to poor people in poor countries.
Sneaker artists and repairers
Sneaker artists customizes sneakers (search on Google for more information and examples). Sneaker restorers (repairers) are there to give your old sneakers a new life. Both services are of course paid. You can also ask for more information about the possibilities (get a service can also be outside the exhibition).
Some news is that a dozen sneakers will be auctioned. The start bid is very low. We have not more information and we are also curious about it.
Food and drink
Food cars will be present at the entrance and the terrace.
Entrance is paid. You can online buy tickets for Approved Sneakers Market tickets for 5 euros. At the door may be the prices higher. Nothing has been announced about this. Keep in mind that it is common that before the opening there can be a very long line in front of the door. Tickets purchased in the pre-sale are NOT given priority in the line. Update: Tickets at the door are also 5 euros.
1014 AR Amsterdam
Time and date
Sunday 24th September
12.00 until 19.00
Update on Monday 4th September at 12.22 o'clock
Children until 12 years old have free entrance. There is a special area for kids with toys and colouringplates.
Updaten on Thursday 7th September at 14.12 o'clock
It's 10 minutes walking from train station AMS Sloterdijk.
It's 3 minutes walking from subway Isolaterweg.
There are no ATM machines at the event. The most sellers accept only cash and some sellers accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.
There are public parking places around the event.
Update on Monday 18th September at 12.09 o'clock
The items and rules of the auction are listed below.
1. Adidas NMD R1 PK Primeknit OG | sz: US9.5/43.33 | new
2. Adidas UltraBoost UB W Core Black 2.0 | sz: US6/37.33 | new
3. Adidas Yeezy Boost V1 350 Pirate Black 1.0 | sz: US9 | 90% condition
4. Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro BP Infant Spacejam | sz: US1y/32 | new
5. Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG SBB | sz: 10.5 | vnds
6. Karhu x Patta Synchron Classic | sz: US8.5 | new
7. Nike Air Max 1 Master of Air MAO | sz: US9/42.5 | new
8. Nike Air Max 1 Infant Todder Elephant Customs | sz: US10c/EU27 | new
9. Nike Air Max 1 Premium QS x Patta Corduroy | sz: US9.5/43 | 90% condition
10. Suprise item to be revealed coming week!
1. The sartbid of all shoes are 50 euro, except the Jordan 11 Specajam is 20 euro.
2. Only people at the event can bring out a bid.
3. To do a bid, you raise your hand (do not shout or scream).
4. All payments are cash after winning the auction.
Update on 22th September at 9.38 am
The 10th item is a exclusive artwork of Adidas Yeezy with a start bid of 50 euro.